Louise's Life

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Webster Hall Concert Crazies






The Dresden Dolls (a band from Boston) came to NYC for their C.D. release party last night. Some friends and I decided to go, so we got all dressed up pretty and went out.
Being as short as I am, I couldn't really see, but seeing musicians isn't as fun as dancing anyway. We went up to the balcony and found some empty space in the back where we could dance.

But, being obsessed with handstands and walkovers and basic acro skills, I spent the whole time playing around with that. Luckily I had some partners in crime.

(The skirt I was wearing didnt last long as I couldn't do acro in it. : ) )

We attracted several photographers, one of which emailed me photos. With my busy training and working schedule I don't experience NYC night life very often, but last night was a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home