Louise's Life

Friday, November 24, 2006

Link

I am not as good as I used to be at updating my blog. It seemed so much more exciting to tell people what I was up to when i was experiencing new things everyday in Europe or running away with the circus and living in New York City. Now my life is much quieter and I am completely content, happy and satisfied, but that isn't as exciting to read as adventure.
Corbin is better at updating his blog that I am, though, and often there are pictures of our house, which is being remodeled, and is a lot of what we do these days.

www.corbinstreehouse.com/blog

check it out

1 Comments:

  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I miss you and I'm so happy you are coming back to visit!!!! Even if you don't teach my classes, that would just be a bonus for me and fam - who are very excited to see you again BTW. And I forgot to mention that I would be willing to pay you for the classes. Last, we may be making a trip to the Laugh Factory again because my Mom has a little crush on Bill Dawes too... although I warned him she is off limits!

    Hugs and I can't wait to see you!
    -A-

    PS - if you want to sell that purple unitard, I'm in the market...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home